Having trouble holiday shopping for the rider in your life? Here are a few of my favorite things to fill those stockings! (Contains affiliate links).
1. Save time, money, and hay with Hay Chix Nets! I've been using these nets for a few years now, they are durable and work great! And get 20% of with my referral code at http://682haychix.refr.cc/chevy1
2. Great gift for rider's with little kids, the Booma Rein keeps kids from losing their reins. I think this is a key piece of safety equipment that should be on all kids saddles: https://boomarein.com/
3. Riding in the winter snow? Whether I'm out checking cattle, pulling the calf sled, or breaking ice in the creek, these Kenetrek Cowgirl Pac Boots keep my toes toasty! https://kenetrek.com/products/cowgirl
4. Give the gift of mental toughness with my 10 Things Gritty Rider’s Don’t Do Book. Get a signed paperback on my website at https://www.getgrittywithchevy.com/my-book.html
5. Give the gift of Coach Chevy to help your favorite rider set goals and track their progress with my new Gritty Rider's Goal Planner & Horsemanship Journal! Learn more at https://amzn.to/3p081GE